Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Miss My Sisters


I hate being away from my sisters.  With Kara in her first semester of college and Krista in the midst of Jr. High, both of them are going through major periods of growth and change in their lives, and I'm missing it.  I wish I could be present for every major event.  This summer, all three DenHoed girls lived under one roof; I wish that could last forever, but sadly we all have to grow up.

During the summer, I did a photo shoot of Kara and Krista just for fun and my practice.  They got all dressed up, and we had a blast snapping away in the hills behind our house.   My apologies to the rest of you billions, but I'm pretty sure I have the most beautiful sisters in the world.   See for yourself.


My visual ode to united sisters:














I miss you beauties. 

****








Fun fact:  Here you see their initial reaction to most of my posing requests:







1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww....I hadn't seen these yet! How precious! That last one is funny...I was wondering how you got them to pose so seriously...what a fun memory you made. And your pictures are really cool...very special :)

    ReplyDelete